The park’s construction was partially funded by a grant from the State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB).
For additional information on the park please visit www.ieua.org.
- The Park is open during daylight hours
- Dedicated on June 2007
- Opened to the public in April 2008
- 22,000 various drought tolerant plants
- Over 5 miles of irrigation
- 1.7 miles of trails
- 22 acres of habitat
- 6 connecting ponds
- One million gallons of recycled water flowing through its wetlands each day
- Wildlife monitoring stations